Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kennedie turned 4 yesterday!!

My little girl Kennedie turned 4 yesterday! Yea, I know, I'm a day late. Kennedie is by far my most active child. She is a social butterfly and loves to be the center of attention. She came into this world with a broke arm and collar bone, but that didn't stop her. She was healed in 2 weeks and was ready to roll.

Kennedie walked at 9 months old and everyone said she was moving out of the way for another one, which they were right, because I got pregnant with Kadence when she was 10 months old.

My dad grilled hamburgers at his house for her birthday and my Meme made her a cake. We plan to have another party for her next weekend too with the rest of the family. I'll leave you with a few pics of Kennedie. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday to my little princess Kennedie! I love you!!





7 comments:

Alicia W. June 30, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. That pic of her coming down the slide is breathtaking. I love it.

Debbie July 1, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Great pictures, enjoy each moment... they grow up so fast.

Unknown July 1, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Happy Birthday cutie pie!!!

Lou July 2, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

Happy birthday Kennedie!

Nic July 7, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Hello to a fellow Momma of Four! It's great...Most days right?! ;-)

Sweet CuddleCakes July 13, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Aww, your family is beautiful!

Rissa July 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Happy late birthday to you Kennedie!! your so sweet!!!

haven't heard from you in awhile & thought i would stop by and say HI & give ya a big Hug!!

ur probably staying busy like me.. more so I am sure since you have 4 kids ;-)

hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP