Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lake Day for Journey!

Today we went to the lake with some other church members and some of their family and friends as well. We had a blast!! The girls got a little sun burned and so did I, but nothing too bad. We ate BBQ sandwiches and chicken and rode the tube behind the party barge.

There were a couple of people with cameras and Lou sent me these pics from her camera and I love them! Stratton is my shy one, so there's only one shot of him. He tends to avoid the camera. Now Kennedie on the other hand, loves the camera! The boys wouldn't ride the tube, but the Kennedie loved it and Kadie was scared a couple of times when we hit the waves, but she liked it. Kadie liked "driving" the boat with David the most though. I think she could've done that all day if he would've let her!

My Girls

Kadie and Taylor

Stratton, Ashton, and Sam

Me and Kadie

Becca and Kennedie



David and Kadie


Excuse the oreo on her face!

Kadie, Kaylee, and Samuel

Trenton

Kadie sitting on the bank because she's scared of the water!

3 comments:

Lou August 17, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

We are so glad that you came out. We had been missing you guys.

Tara Steffen Fotos August 18, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

I love lake pics because the vests and tubes are always such vibrant colors! We spent the day boating too! My boys love it!

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

annies home August 19, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

what great pictures they are not all posing but actualy enjoying life these are the pictures I like the best

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP