Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Grandparents 50th Anniversary

Today was my Meme and Papaw's 50th anniversary party! That is a huge deal to me! 50 years is a long time! They are so sweet too! There was about 100 family and friends there. I had a good time visiting with my relatives that I haven't seen in over 10 years! This first picture is them renewing part of their vows.

My 4 all together for once! It is very hard to get these kind of pictures!

My Meme and Papaw, their 3 sons and their wives and kids and my sister's son and my 4

Me and my babies!

My Mom and Dad and their grandchildren

Me and my sister

My Baby girl Kadie

3 comments:

annies home September 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

so very sweet the pictures turned out great you have a wonderful lookig family

Lou September 22, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Love the pictures. Congrats to them. I can't imagine 50 years of marraige.

He & Me + 3 September 23, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Looks like such a fun time. Great pictures.

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP