Monday, June 14, 2010

Huggies Little Movers

BLISS TV - Our Busy Lives with Little Movers from Blissful Media Group on Vimeo.



I don't have anymore little movers that require diapers anymore, but my nephew is just starting the crawling stage! He's 6 months old and is starting to get around pretty well. It is great to have diapers that don't leak! Especially for little movers! Huggies little movers are great for crawlers! I can remember when my 4 kids were crawling and I tried all kinds of diapers and I wish they would've had these diapers when my little ones were crawling.
Blissfully domestic is hosting a giveaway for huggies little movers that everyone should check out, but it ends today! So hurry!

1 comments:

baby gifts June 16, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

I agree with you, Huggies is very comfy and a reliable diaper. And oh I'm a little bit of late and wasn't able to join the blissfullydomestic contest :(

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP