Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Couple of Pictures



O.K. So I attempted to have my 5 yr old take pictures of me today, but they are not that great. I decided to post them anyway. I wish I would've done before pictures, but I'll just start now! So this is what I look like as of today. Most of you don't know what my size was before the weight loss journey, but hopefully in another month, there will be a difference from these pictures. These two are the best out of about 20 that I had him take. Bless his heart, he tried so hard! There were a lot of just my feet and just my head..lol!

I noticed while looking at these pictures that I feel way smaller then I look in these pictures! I look smaller when I look in the mirror..lol! I'm glad I took them though, because this gives me more motivation. More motivation to look better in pictures and not just in the mirror!

13 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) March 1, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

You look great...It is so much fun when the pants start getting baggy.

He & Me + 3 March 1, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

You look great. When I was pregnant, Actress used to take all my monthly pictures. Getting the picture taken was so hilarious. Yes, so many of my feet and not my belly. LOL
Keep up the good work...i am so jealous

Anonymous,  March 1, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Good luck. You look great. I can tell a big difference.

Keeper of the Skies Wife March 1, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

You look really good!! Especially for having 4 children.

I bet you were giggling the entire "photo shoot"! Too cute!

Erin March 1, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Jennifer, you look wonderful. I bet this was a fun shoot.

Shelley March 1, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I can soooooooooooooooo tell!!!!

Mandy March 2, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

You can really tell a difference! Each week when I see you lately I can see that you're shrinking down! Yesterday at church I meant to tell you that you looked like your body suddenly dropped several pounds! Keep it up. You're doing awesome!

Unknown March 2, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Lookin' good girl!!!!! :) keep it up!

Emily March 3, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

I think you look great!Yeah! Ur hard work is paying off!

Aubrey March 4, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

You do look great though! I hate pictures of myself. I always look heavier and like I have a humongo head! LOL

Tara Steffen Fotos March 6, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Congrats on the weight loss! It's gets harder the older we (I) get! Or should I just speak for myself?

You look great!

Adie April 13, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

You look great! And small to me. I know that feeling of feeling good and than seeing a picture of yourself. But you look great! Good luck!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP