Friday, February 27, 2009

Do you ever just want to SCREAM??!!

I have wanted to scream a bunch of times today and actually did a few times! Everything and everyone is getting on my nerves today! I don't know what my problem is, but I wish it would stop. So, tonight, I am praying for patience.

If things weren't already bad enough today, I told my sister that I would babysit tonight. I love my nephew, but 4 kids is bad enough at times, and then add another 1 1/2 yr old to the mix, and you have major chaos!! My poor little nephew is used to being the only child and getting all the attention. Around my house, it's just not possible! So, he cried and cried and cried some more, until I thought I was going to have to call my sister and tell her to come get him RIGHT NOW! (and take a couple more with ya too)

I know Valentine's day wasn't that long ago, but I need a break again already!

On a lighter note, my jeans are really getting too big now, and that feels great!! Until now, I had lost quite a bit of weight but my jeans still fit comfortably. It didn't make sense, but oh well, because they are getting big now!! Yay!!

5 comments:

Kelsey February 27, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Congrats on the loose jeans! That's pretty exciting!

I can relate to the wanting to scream at everyone/everything problem! I also have times where I would just love to smash things with a baseball bat, I think it comes from a buildup of emotions or something.

Make it into a contest with the kids to see who can yell the loudest for 10 seconds. Impress them when you win!!

Shelley February 28, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

I am going to Little Rock today; call me and tell me what size jeans to look for that the consignment store.

He & Me + 3 February 28, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Sorry you had such a bad day. I have been there. Great job on the jeans. I am so jealous.

Carol February 28, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Yes, I have felt that way and I DO scream more than I would like. I have been praying for patience for a long time and the thing is I don't always obey. So I am with you and I understand. I will pray for you as I pray for myself.

Great job on the loose jeans!! Wa-hoo-eeee. :-)

Keeper of the Skies Wife February 28, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Way to go on the loose jeans. I'm jealous, too. I've plateaued.

Sorry you were having a rough day. I've been screaming ALL week!

Hope your weekend is better.

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP