Friday, February 13, 2009

I received an AWARD



I received an award from The Mom Nerd (Sharla)

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day. The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Let's see what 15 I'll pick: HMMMM....

1. Matters of the Heart
2. He and Me + 3
3. Live by Faith, Not Sight
4. Living Our Own Fairytale
5. Keeper of the Skies Wife
6. Tayterjaq's Rebels
7. The Fam Five
8. All Things Are Possible
9. Dream.Imagine.Live
10. Ahh, These are the Days of Our Lives
11. Safe in HIS Arms
12. You're Gonna Miss This
13. Two B's and Me
14. K is...Not your average girl
15. My Crazy Life with 4 Boys

12 comments:

He & Me + 3 February 13, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Jen,

Thanks so much, I have never seen this award before.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) February 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Jen,

Thank you so much, that was so very sweet of you. Glad you are doing well. Can't wait to hear more about what has been going on.

Blessings,

Elaine

Grand Pooba February 14, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

Congrats on your award! I've never seen that one before!

Erin February 15, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Congrats on your award!

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels February 15, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

I am really not sure if it fits for me at all, but thanks for thinking of me.

Unknown February 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Congrats no the award! How is your new job going??!

Tonya February 16, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Thanks, Friend! It was so sweet of you to think of me. (And congrats, on YOUR award!) =-)

Aubrey February 16, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Congrats on the award! So neat!

And thanks for passing it on to me! So cool!!

Us February 16, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

What a fun award and thank you for passing it to me!!! I've been a horrible bloggy friend these days! I'm so sorry! xo

Emily February 16, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

ahh yeah:) thanks jen:) ur the best! Hope you had a great vday!

Becky February 21, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Oh my gosh! An award that you have to pass on to 15 people!
Holy cow! That's alot!:)

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP