Monday, February 23, 2009

HEEELLLLOOO!!!

Hello to all my faithful friends!! I see I've lost like 10 followers in a couple of days! I guess everyone is giving up on my updating my posts regularly. Here's a little of what I've been up too.
Valentine's Day: We(me, Jody, Keitha, and Michael) went to Little Rock to eat and go to the Comedy club! And both of us forgot our cameras!! Darn it! We had a blast though! The comedian's were hilarious! We came back Sunday. It was nice to have a break from the kiddos for a change!

My job is going well. I still, of course, wish I was getting paid more, but I can't complain, because at least now we can pay our bills and still have a little extra! I know this is not where I will be long term, but I'll stay until the right opportunity comes my way!

The kids are great too! Rowdy as ever!(or at least the girls are!) It's getting close to Baseball season again, and I'm excited about that. Both boys play and I enjoy watching.

I'm still loving my church and I just started going to a new small group last night and I enjoyed it a lot! It's great when you feel comfortable enough with everyone to say what you really feel and know that you want be looked down on for saying it!

I finally set up a plan to start getting my school loans paid off and I feel good about that too. It's going to take a very long time, but I still feel that my education was worth every penny it took to get me through it!

I do have a camera now! Yay!! It's not the best, but it's good, so I will start posting pics again soon!

Now, I'm off to catch up on some of my bloggy friends, so take care and I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

Oh yea, in a couple of weeks I will do another weight loss update! I'm still going strong, but just not losing fast, but I feel so much better now and that's good for me!

9 comments:

Mc Allen February 23, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

well, its really good to see you and Im really happy things are going so well!!! ♥ LA

He & Me + 3 February 23, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Sounds like things are goign very well. Glad to hear! Glad you got a new camera too...it is tough being without one.

Anonymous,  February 23, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

glad to hear you're still making progress with your weight loss. just remember that slow and steady weight loss is weight loss that's more likely to stay lost.

that was probably the most profound thing i've said in the last 2 hours...

Rissa February 23, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

Helllloooooo back.. been missing ya on here... just thought I would check in and shout back at ya.. hope your having a very blessed week!!

Anonymous,  February 24, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Glad to know everything is still going well. We missed you at small group, but glad you found a good one. Sometimes you just have to jump around until you find that special one that you click well with. Hope you have a great day.

Unknown February 24, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

I'm still around!!! :) Miss ya!

Michelle February 26, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Just some FYI, blogger changed it's follower feature and because of that many followers were turned into private followers. So you probably didn't lose any followers, it just looks that way.

Congrats on all the weight lose.

Colleen February 26, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Love your site! I am going to email you an invite to a great new networking site called sassymamas! Hope you'll join me there. :)

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP