Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick Your Sweet Tooth this Halloween!



Weight Watchers Chocolate Candies by Whitman's are a sensible way to satisfy your sweet tooth for Halloween or anytime of the year for that matter! I've tried quite a few of these candies and I have loved them all!

I was recently sent the Pecan Crowns to sample and I must say that they are better than any Snickers or Twix bars! They are only 1 weight watcher point per piece and each piece is filled with yummy caramel and pecans.

There are two others that I am dying to test out: Peanut Butter Crunch and Caramel Medallions. They both sound and look delicious and if they are half as good as the pecan crowns then I know they will be great!

As I have reviewed Weight Watcher products before, I am a strong supporter of their products. I highly reccomend them to everyone. I am yet to find one of their products that I don't like!

You can find more about Weight Watchers and their great candies and other products here.

0 comments:

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP