Sunday, April 26, 2009

American Idol

I haven't posted about American Idol yet, but I watch it faithfully and love it!! I'd love to hear my peeps opinions too if you watch!
First off, I love Adam! I know some agree with me and some don't and that's ok, but in my opinion his vocals are the best and he has the best stage presence. I also love Allison. I can't quite figure out why she keeps falling in the bottom, because she to knows how to sing and put on a show. My 3rd favorite is Kris and he's from Arkansas! Woo hoo for that! I did think that Danny was good, but he's been falling short for the past few weeks to me. Lil Rounds stayed way past when I thought she should go! Enough rambling...
I am going to the tour when they come to Little Rock and I can't wait!! Tickets go on sale May 9th and they are coming to Little Rock July 25!!

So, if there are any Idol fans out there, let me know what you think of the show this season!

5 comments:

The France Family April 26, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

I LOVE Adam! I know hes kinda different but he can SING!

He & Me + 3 April 26, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

My fav is Kris, but I have only watched bits and pieces like 4 seperate times, so I can't say too much other than Kris is the cutest. LOL

Keeper of the Skies Wife April 27, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

I have only watched it once! But when I did I liked Adam too. Kris was awesome and of course is who I'd like to see win since he is from Arkansas.

Carol April 27, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

It's a family favorite for all of us. The stinky thing is that since we live in England, it aires on Thursday and Friday. We have to be really careful when going on the internet to check e-mails or when going on Facebook that we don't see the results.

All that to say, I love the show as well. We were all thinking from the very, very beginning that Lil Rounds was going to take it all, but were dead wrong. Several weeks back we started to realize that and I started thinking Adam will win because he truly is fabulous though eccentric in many ways. I also like Danny, Matt, and Kris in that order.

Mom of these kids April 30, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

I love Kris!! We were going to the church where he sang, so we got to see him before he was ever famous. Also, Clay took his wedding pictures, so we are SUPER excited about him being on American Idol!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP