Friday, April 10, 2009

My Little Man is 6 Today!!

Today is my youngest son's 6th birthday! Trenton was born a little after 2 in the morning on April 10, 2003 after 17 1/2 hours of labor. Labor was horrible with Trenton and it took forever to get my epidural. By the time I got it, I had him about 20 minutes later! It was very easy to get over it afterwards though! Trenton weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.

Trenton is my easiest child by far. He's very seldom any trouble and has always been a very sweet kid. He loves baseball and football. He's in kindergarten this year and has done pretty well, minus the handwriting.

I put Trenton in quite a few pageants as a baby and he was quite the showman! His first pageant, he was only 2 weeks old! He's won a couple and was a runner up a couple of times too.

Happy 6th Birthday Little man! I love you!!




9 comments:

Shelley April 10, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

I love my little wild man!! Happy birthday Trenton Lane! Aunt Shelley loves you!!!

dean April 10, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

happy birthday to your son!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) April 10, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

He sure is precious. I hope he had a great birthday. Hope you are feeling better.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels April 10, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Happy Birthday Trenton!! Hope it was lots of fun!!

He & Me + 3 April 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Awwe, Happy Birthday Trent. That was a great post and I love all the pictures.

Keeper of the Skies Wife April 11, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was an awesome one!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} April 11, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Oh what a cutie! Happy birthday Trenton! =)

Lou April 12, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Happy Birthday Trenton. Glad to see you and your kids and Jodi at church today.

Shelly- Mom Files April 13, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

what a cute little fella! Happy belated birthday!!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP