Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weight Loss Update

I weighed and did my measurements today! I still haven't taken any new pics though, but I will try to work on that real soon! So here's my stats:

Last weigh-in: 149.5
Weigh-in today: 143
Total: 6.5 lbs
Total loss overall: 27lbs

Total inches lost since last measurement: 7.25 inches

I'm very please with my results so far and I actually do not want to lose too much more! I mainly want to tone up some more and maintain. I might possibly get down to 135 if possible but no more than that! I don't look very good when I get in the 120's! I've done that before and I had no shape to me at all! So, maybe a few more pounds and then I'll work on maintaining it!

I started out wearing a 12 or 13 and now I'm wearing 9's or 10's. I know that's not a whole lot of sizes but I feel so much better and I am much happier with the way I look in my clothes!

12 comments:

He & Me + 3 April 19, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

That is awesome. you are an inspiration to me. How are you doing it again? WW?

dean April 20, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

good for you! toning up may actually result in a gain since muscle weighs more than fat, but the lost inches tell the real story... keep it up!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) April 20, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

That is so great. You have done an amazing job, doesn't it feel good???

Keeper of the Skies Wife April 20, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET!!!??????? I am at a huge plateau, I am so frustrated with myself!

Good for you though!! Congrats!

Alicia W. April 20, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

That is wonderful! I know how hard it is to lose weight because I have struggled with it since I was 8. Recently I have lost 20lbs but I'm so STUCK! Not budging and if it does it goes up two lbs. Ahhhhhh... it can be so hard.

Congrats on your wonderful results.

Aubrey April 20, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Amazing! Makes me want to keep going. I'm only down 12.5 pounds but that is without exercise. If I kicked it up a notch, I could be like you!
Way to go!!

Tara Steffen Fotos April 21, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

Feels good, don't it? Keep it up and keep it off! You'll thank yourself!

Unknown April 22, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

You go girl!!! That's awesome!!!

LauraF May 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Good for you!!!
How inspiring :)

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP