Monday, May 25, 2009

My Long Weekend

I have thoroughly enjoyed my long weekend and am pretty bummed to see it coming to an end! I loved sleeping in 3 days in a row. It was great! We really didn't do much. The kids had some cousins over to stay the night Saturday and today we did some yard work. Other than that, we've just sat around the house and been lazy!

Baseball season is coming to an end soon. Stratton has one more game tommorow and Trenton has one Friday and one the following Tuesday. I happy and sad, because I love, love, love to watch my boys play ball, but it requires a lot of running around and a lot of time! My aunt was at Trenton's T-ball game the other day and took a couple of pictures of my little man, so I'll leave you with one of those! I hope everyone has had a great weekend as well!

Oh yea, I almost forgot! Although I am from Arkansas and was happy for Kris Allen winning American Idol, I'm still bummed that Adam didn't win! Adam was my favorite from the beginning of auditions.


Look at that face!!

4 comments:

Alicia W. May 26, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

You sure did have a long weekend! We LOVE LOVE LOVE baseball too so our summer is consumed with my nephew's games since he made all stars. Have a great day.

He & Me + 3 May 26, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Great picture and woo hoo for Kris Allen!
So glad you had a great weekend. It was a nice one here too.

Anonymous,  May 28, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

The pictures of my youngest son playing t-ball are some of the ones I treasure most. He is going to 18 soon. :::sigh:::

Unknown June 11, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Adam was my favorite too! :-) Love your blog!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP