Friday, May 8, 2009

My Mother's Day gifts!

All 4 of my kids brought home Mother's day presents for me and I loved every one of them!

First, my baby girl Kadence, brought home a poem with her sweet little handprints! It's so precious!!

My 3 yr old daughter brought home the same thing with her handprints!

My kindergartener, Trenton brought me a little card with a poem and then a card that the Teacher had them fill out. It says this:
My mommy likes: To play on the computer
My mommy always: Plays on the computer
Do you think he's trying to tell me something?! LOL!
The last part said I love it when my mommy: Cooks for me!
So sweet and funny! I loved it too!

Finally, My 3rd grader and oldest, Stratton got to take money to the Senior Citizens place where they could buy gifts for Mom that the Senior Citizens have made. My son knows me so well! He constantly hears me saying I need clothes hangers for the tons of clothes we have between us all and he got me 7 coat hangers that were crafted up with yarn! I thought this was funny too, but very sweet! He also got me two cross bookmarks that are beautiful! He knows I like to read and I love crosses, so that was perfect! He said, "Those are for all those Twilight books you read mom!" LOl! He also gave me a butterfly magnet for the fridge and a little cross that is in a pocket with a poem about the cross! He did so good!! I am very proud!

I am so thankful to have 4 wonderful kids that call my Mom! I will cherish those little sweet gifts forever!! Those are the best gifts a Mom could ever receive for Mother's Day!!

7 comments:

Carol May 9, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

What a special Mother's Day for you. Your oldest really wracked up some cool gifts and also blessed those who made them. Very sweet.

Keeper of the Skies Wife May 9, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

Those are the best and most treasured of presents. I have every single on my girls gave me.

He & Me + 3 May 9, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

How sweet. Happy Mother's Day!

Shelley May 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

I got coat hangers and a magnet too, lol~

Unknown May 11, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

What great gifts from the kiddos..so sweet how they think of you and know what you love :)

Happy Mother's Day! ;)

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels May 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

That sounds so sweet. You are a very lucky mom.

Sassyfrazz May 13, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

What sweet children you have! They are ADORABLE, too!! I love the pictures you have of them! Sounds like your oldest is very in tune with you and thoughtful. My oldest (in 4th grade) is also very thoughtful and in tune with his moms likes. :) Isn't it sweet?

Your children are a blessing! Four kids are wonderful! :)

Thanks for visiting my site! Be sure to stop by again! I love visitors!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP