Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rain, Rain, and MORE Rain!

Well, it's been thundering, lightning and raining for some time now and I got up this morning to take the kids to school and my mom called and my two big kids didn't have school! So, I dropped the girls off and went by my work with the boys and we didn't have electricity at work either. So, now I'm home with my boys.

It wouldn't have been my pick for a day off, but oh well! It happens! So, me and the boys are being lazy and watching movies all day. It's nice getting to spend time with them, without the little ones here for a change.

4 comments:

Alicia W. May 6, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Y'all should go do something fun.. just you and the older ones. They would LOVE that. :o)

Mc Allen May 6, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

boy do I hear ya girl!! but sounds like ya had a wonderful day!! ♥ LA

Unknown May 7, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Rain rain go away! Come again another day!

We need rain badly down here... :(

Grand Pooba May 8, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

I love staying inside while it's raining, it's sort of comforting in a way. But on the other hand, I want Spring to be here to stay!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP