Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Little Catching Up

Well, as you've noticed, I haven't posted anything in awhile..and yes I do remember stating that I was getting back into blogging...but I just haven't had much to say really.

I worked everyday but Friday last week...very exhausting by the way! And Friday I did pretty much nothing, although there was plenty to do!

Yesterday, Kennedie was in the pageant and she did great! She won photogenic with this picture that Shelley took! Way to go Shelley! She had quite a few victories in winning photogenic!





We had a wonderful sermon at church today about Freedom! Jeff is so good at explaining things so that it all makes sense. We have small groups tonight and as of now I'm just going to lounge around the rest of the day until 5.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! And hopefully I'll have more to talk about this week!

2 comments:

Amie September 24, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Jennifer-

Thanks for stopping by the blog to say hello. I LOVE meeting new people!

WOW-That picture is breathtaking!!
What a sweetie pie.

When I get a chance, I look forward to peeking around your blog and getting to know your family!

Happy Day!

:)
Amie

Pam September 25, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

i see why she won photogenic! she is beautiful! great picture. thanks for the encouraging word on my blog today. i really apprecate it, and am glad to meet you.

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP