Sunday, September 14, 2008

MY GIRLS

I took these pics of the girls Friday. My camera runs batteries down so quick that I hardly even mess with it anymore. But I know I need to start taking a few here and there. In the past I was very good at taking pics of the kids, but I haven't done so well lately. So I plan to do a better job! They grow so fast that I hate to think that I wouldn't have pics to show the many stages of their precious little lives.
Kennedie 3yrs
Kadence AKA Kadie 20 months





1 comments:

Sugar-n-Spice September 15, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

oh, the girls are so cute! i swear one day when you aren't looking i'm going to swipe them! they'd fit right in with my crew...."k" names and all! ;)

we are LOVING the clothes. thank you SO much! "grace" ( i use fake names for the kids on the internet, since i house foster kids i don't want anyone to be able to google their names and bring up my blog) has worn some everyday... even when they weren't weather appropriate! ;)

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP