Monday, November 10, 2008

PICTURES!!!

Here's some of the pictures we took this weekend! Of course I had to add some of the outtakes as well, because, well that's my kids for ya! I'm pretty satisfied considering there were 5 kids being photographed! Please leave feedback, I'd love to here your opinions.
THE BOYS
boys
ALL FIVE
blog
MY FOUR
all4\
CAMERON (MY Nephew)
cameron
Outtake 1outtake3
Outtake 2outtake2\
Outtake 3outtake
This is how Kennedie would smile ALL the time if it were up to her..LOL! I have to tell her "Don't smile so big!" I can imagine you all see why I tell her this!!
There are more, like some individual ones of my kids too, but I will be having a new header in the next few days and I'm using those for that!

10 comments:

Kelsey November 10, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

aww they are beautiful!
Your kids look great!!

♥ Becky ♥ November 10, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

I love the one of your four and how your boy is huggin on his sister. How adorable is that. The picture of all 5 of them is priceless. Can't imagine how long it took to get that one. :-)

I like them all, very cute.

ash November 10, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

great pics..but i wouldnt expect anything less from shelley!!! i love when kids act themselves in pics... i have a few of me when i was a kid i wish someone would have told me to not smile like that or wear my hair like LOL

He & Me + 3 November 10, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Those eyes are so gorgeous! Great shots. I can't believe that all 5 were looking at the camera at the same time. She is good!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) November 10, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Just beautiful. The eyes of your boys on that first photo are amazing. I loved them all, even the outtakes.

Pam November 10, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

They are really good!! I like out-takes!! They are really the best!! LOL!

Us November 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Beautiful children!!! And their eyes, WOW!!! I love the 5th picture...candid shots are my favorite and this is adorable! The one of all of them together is also soooo sooo cute! Great pictures!

Michelle November 10, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Super cute pictures! Your kids have striking blue eyes.

Weeksie50 November 10, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

Aw, I love them all. I couldn't pick a favorite..

Oh, girl. It may seem like it at times because I have been so busy..lol.. but I would never forget your blog!!! : )

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP