Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pictures today

I know everyone was expecting to see pictures when they read the title, but I want be able to share until Monday. My photographer (aka Aunt Shelley) is getting her computer fixed and she won't have it back until then!!

We attempted to take pictures of all 4 of my kiddos today, along with my nephew Cameron as well. So, let's see...5 kids ages 8, 5, 3, 1, and 1...needless to say, this was a very difficult task!

Each kid had their moments..Stratton, being the oldest, should've been the best. But, Shelley told me as she was checking them out on her camera that we would've had a few more good ones if he wouldn't have been sticking out his tongue!! I said, "Are you kidding me?! I wasn't even paying attention to THAT kid, because I just knew I didn't have to worry about him making crazy faces during pictures!!" Guess I was wrong! I think I'll have to post some of the outtakes too, because I'm sure they will bring laughter to my blog world..
Trenton (5) smiled very goofy in many of the pics
Kennedie (3) is actually my most photogenic child and she did pretty good, except when the boys would run off and she would follow!
Kadence (my baby) was NOT, in any way, in a picture taking mood! She cried (I'll post some of these too..lol), she reached for me, she ran, she stood, she sat...you name it, she did it!
Cameron (nephew) did fairly well, except when he gets excited he puts his hands up and he didn't want to stay still for long either.
So, Shelley said she thinks she got one that's pretty good of all 5, probably not any of just my 4 (dang it!) I asked her if we could just clone Cameron out of the good one of all 5, so I could have one of mine for Christmas cards...but she didn't respond. I think she thought I was kidding! (I"M NOT!!)

She did say that she got good ones of all the kids by themselves, so that's good! That means, I will also have a new header soon! YAY!! You know, one that actually shows my oldest son's face!!

So, stay tuned on Monday, and I will share my good, ok, and not-so-ok pictures! I am excited though, because I've NEVER gotten all 4 of my kids pictures made on a professional level, so I will be framing something---tongue sticking out...cries...and all!!

9 comments:

Rissa November 9, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

awesome!! can't wait to see them!
We got the corner lights put in today!! Yay.. now we start the work on the brakes!! WHAT FUN!!
Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) November 9, 2008 at 1:35 AM  

Can't wait to see the photos. I really dislike the whole photo session thing. It makes me sweat and it is a lot of work.. We are scheduled for next Sunday, oh boy can't wait. My kids do better individually too.

The Huffman's November 9, 2008 at 2:02 AM  

Thank you very much! It's nice to meet you! I love your page. Your kids are precious!

Unknown November 9, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

Really enjoyed reading your blog! =] X.

Pam November 9, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

I hear you! The older ones get jealous of the younger ones getting all your attention and they do things to try to get you to say their name too! Trust me!! I know this one well!!! When my mom wants a picture of the grandkids, there are 19 of them. 17, 14, 13, and under!! It's bad enough now, think backa few years! I would many times just walk away! It was too crazy!! Now I just stand there and hit my camera's quick shutter button, I took about 100 of them at the lake and got 1 (yes 1!!) when they were all looking!!! Can't wait to see what you got!!

Oh, and maybe you could ask her to make your nephew into a christmas tree or something!! LOL!! I bet picnik.com would have one!!

Pam

He & Me + 3 November 9, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

Aren't pictures just the best? Once you have more than 1 child, it is almost impossible to get that perfect pic. One is always doing something...but the sticking out of the tongue is hilarious. I'm sorry, I wouldn't think it that funny if it were one of my kids. I know that they are still going to be cute and I can't wait to see them. I need a new header too. Just haven't wanted to tackle pictures yet. Tis the season though.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com November 9, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

we just got pictures made also - very interesting as always :)

Beth Cotell November 9, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

I can only imagine how hard this was! I only have two kids and have the hardest time getting them both to smile and look at the camera at the same time!

Rissa November 9, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

Hey.. What time should I put you down for on the prayer vigil.. I got slots i'm trying to get covered.. Let me know! Thanks!!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP