Thursday, November 20, 2008

The letter "L"

My friend Aubrey at The Fam Five has a post with 10 things that she loves, but with a twist! The twist is that they all have to start with the same letter! Her chosen letter is "i"! She asked if anyone wanted to play along and I said "SURE!" So, she gave me "L"! Here's my list! O.K. Actually it was supposed to be favorite things, but things you love is pretty much the same, right?!

1. Little toes! Little toes as in baby toes! I love some baby feet!
2. Long hot baths! When I get the chance (not too often around here) I love to take a long hot bath. It's so relaxing to me!!
3. Lord! I love the Lord for giving me eternal life!!
4. Links! I love links, as in website links, blog links, etc.! I love blogging and the internet! It's one of my best friends ya know!! LOL!
5. Leopards! Leopards are really pretty animals to me! I like leopard print as well!
6. Lights!! I love Christmas lights! I love to drive around and look at all the pretty Christmas lights all over town!I also like Marlboro Lights, but that's not a very good like, so just pretend you didn't read that one!
7. Lemonade! But only fresh squeezed lemonade like you get at the fair!
8. Long walks on the beach! O.K., so I haven't actually done this because we live so far from beaches, but I know I would love it! Maybe one day, I'll live closer to one!
9. Lists! I like Christmas lists: reading others and writing my own! I also love my lists of blogs!! See, the internet addiction is coming out again! I can't get away from it!! HELP ME!!
10. Love! I love LOVE. Love of my Lord, for my Lord. Love of my children, for my children, and love of my family and friends!! Love is a wonderful feeling to have!

There's my 10 and it was like pulling teeth trying to think of 10 with a "L" just so you know! Go ahead and think about it for a minute! You'll see what I'm talking about! If anyone else would like to join in, let me know and I'll pick you a letter, or you can pick your own. Have fun!

15 comments:

♥ Becky ♥ November 20, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

That's a great list. I would love to play along, just pass me on a letter. But please don't make it one of those hard letters. :-)

Aubrey November 20, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Yay! I knew it would be a good list! I too love a lot of the same things! Thanks for playing along!

Kelsey November 20, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Great list!
I think you would love long walks on the beach, but you have to be in the powder sand so the shells don't hurt your feet.

Us November 20, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

It's a perfect list! That was fun!xo Kel

He & Me + 3 November 20, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

What a great list and you did it..they all started with L I am impressed!

nikkicrumpet November 20, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

I'll be that's not as easy as you would think! Be glad she didn't give you "Q" lol. I agree about the long baths...yum

Pam November 21, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

I think that you did a great job! I hope that you get to experience the love of long walks on the beach soon!!

Jess November 21, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

Cute list!

Thanks for stoppingby!

Unknown November 21, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Great News! You are my winner of the Etsy Greetings http://etsygreetings.blogspot.com/ Blog Carnival Giveaway!!
Here is the the link to the prize you won http://tinyurl.com/6njblr. Please contact me via Etsy convo. http://capturedtimebooks.etsy.com so I can send them to you.

Congratulations!!!

Alicia W. November 21, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

I LOVE that!! Very creative and FUN!

Tabitha Blue November 22, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Oh I'm sure it's hard to just come up with 10... and I so agree on them too!!

GREAT photos of your 4 cute kiddos!! They are adorable :)

Melanie November 22, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Those are really great answers! The only one I might not agree on would be lemonade... I don't really like lemon. But- everything else is right on!

http://livinwithme.com

Becky November 23, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

awww.. I Love your List!!! Aubrey gave me the letter "O". Yeah...we'll see what I can come up with?!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP