Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ladies Night

Last night, we had a Ladies' game night with some of the ladies from our church and a few more of their friends. It started at 7:00 and we actually talked until about 10:00..lol! I guess that's women for ya! We shared funny kid stories and talked about men of course! At one point I said, "o.k., we are having a night without our kids, but yet that's all we're talking about!" So, I finally convinced everyone to play a game. We played Mad Gab and it was a blast! It was so funny listening to everyone try to figure out the phrase!

I can't remember the last time I've had a Ladies' night! I've definetly decided that I need to do this more often! It was so refreshing, relaxing, and fun!

On a side note: I still haven't gotten a call about the job, but hopefully I will Monday!! I'm still praying about it!

9 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) November 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Glad you had fun, I love playing games like that.

Still praying for the call.

Liz November 15, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

I agree...ladies night out is very important for mama's...gotta have that time with the girls!

Praying for good news on Monday!

He & Me + 3 November 15, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

What a fun night. Can't remember the last time I did anything like that either. When I was a CM consultant, it was one night a month. That was nice. Hope you get a call soon...prayers!

Alicia W. November 15, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Mad gab is hilarious! I've never been good at it because I laugh way too much while playing it. Glad you had a great time with the gals. :o)

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com November 15, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

yeah definitely need to rock out the girls nights every now & then...glad you had fun! We love games, I'll have to check Mad Gab out.

Us November 15, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

FUN!!! Mad Gab is one of my favorites games!! Do you just crack up listening to everyone say the phrase??!! Glad you had a good time! xo

Jewel Allen November 17, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

We did, too,this past Saturday, with my two daughters and ladies of our church. And men cooked for us, which was a treat :-)

-Jewel, from SITS :-)

Grand Pooba November 17, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

I love girl's night out! Mad Gab is a hillarious game, I love it!

Tulsi November 18, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

I wish we did a ladies night. We may have to start one.!! Well, I guess we kind of do, but not incredibly fun ones.

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP