Sunday, June 15, 2008

Journey

So, we're back at home now from our trip to Journey. We all had a great time. Everyone was VERY welcoming. My kids were mad because it was time to leave! We will definetly be coming back next Sunday and hopefully I can find a babysitter for the women's group on Wed. My next task is trying to get Jody to come and try it out. I wish he could've went today because Jeremy's testimony would've hit home with him I believe, since he is also a veteran of the military. Thanks to all Journey goers who welcomed my family to their worship. We're looking forward to seeing more of you all! Thanks again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 15, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

We are glad that you came. Hopefully you can come on Sunday. It is a great bible study

Mandy June 17, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

It was great to see you. :) I'm so glad the kids had fun... all I've heard since is,
"Who was that lady with those gorgeous kids?"

I'm sure you discovered that your kids just blended right in with ALL of the rest! lol

Hope to see you Wednesday night!

Anonymous,  June 18, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

It was great having you last week! Excited that you felt at home. We were grateful for your willingness to come visit.

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP