Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kennedie

O.K. So today my Kennedie is 3 years old! My, my where has the time gone? Kennedie came into this world a little beaten up! During delivery, Kennedie was coming pretty much sideways instead of the normal face down, belly down position that they are supposed to do! She broke her left arm on my pelvic bone and her right clavicle on something else. She cried for 4 hours straight before the Doctor decided to x-ray her arm. And yes, the main bone in the top part of her arm (don't remember the name of that bone) was broke in half. I was nervous about handling her at first, but they put a sling on it and it healed in 2 weeks! Of course a lot of pictures I took in those two weeks, she looked like she had no arm, because we couldn't put it in her sleeve!
After the two weeks and it was healed, she was fine and has showed no signs of any problems since!
Kennedie is my Social Bug! She loves people and people love her! She makes sure she gets attention from all who is around. You can't help but smile when Kennedie walks into the room. I am so thankful to have a people person kid after Stratton and Trenton weren't so much people persons!
Kennedie is tough as nails and beats up on her brothers a lot! I know she will stand up for herself and her siblings as they grow up. Although Kennedie is tough, she is also a girly girl for sure! She loves dressing up (herself..ha ha) and saying "Look at my pretty dress!" She loves shoes.(especially flip flops) She is very independent, which is funny because potty training is working too good and she is the only kid that still sleeps with momma and daddy.
Kennedie definetly wants to be the center of attention and isn't always happy if that doesn't happen. But it usually does, because she makes sure of it, one way or another.
Kennedie also walked at 9 months in order to make sure she didn't miss anything, and has been on the go ever since! So this is my short story of my 3 years with my little "princess" Kennedie MaeLynn Prince!! I posted some random pics at different ages for all to enjoy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEDIE!! WE LOVE YOU!!





IMG_8375
blue
IMG_1217
Acidic Versionthanks4
kennedieprince
Kennedie_Katherine



IMG_7989IMG_7918
IMG_66671
IMG_66361

7 comments:

Jennifer June 29, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

I started this post on Wednesday, so that is why it's dated for then! But her birthday is today, June 29th!!

Jenny Sipes June 30, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Happy Late Birthday To Kennedie!

Shelley June 30, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Well, since I know already that Kenn can't read, I guess it is clear that it's just for you to see what I am saying, so here goes. You and I know the trials you had in letting everyone know Miss Kennedie was on her way. Although it wasn't the optimum situation, or the best timing, she is such a precious gift and I can't imagine her not being here. I know I am not supposed to have a favorite kid, but I do, and she is it. That smile can make anyone absolutely melt, and that go getter attitude is priceless. I am proud she is my sweet baby neice, and have loved seeing her grow up from that pitiful little broken arm baby to a rough houser that gives her brothers a run for their money!

Mandy July 1, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Oh she is such a little joy! I loved having her in class Sunday at church.. she was so good and so silly! Does that child ever stop smiling?!

I loved all of those pics... even without her name on them I could so tell many of them were Shelley "creations." Gosh she takes great pics! With a beautiful subject like Miss K... how could they not be great!

Jennifer July 1, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

Well thank you Mandy! And to answer your question, no she doesn't ever stop smiling! She's one of the happiest little girls I know!

Anonymous,  July 14, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

send me your email address through my comments(I wont publish it)and I will redirect you to my new spot...;)

Anonymous,  July 14, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

The names werent too out there BTW,We actually considered Kember when my baby girl,now 7 was in utero.We didnt decide till the minute she was born that she was actually a Kyla.I love all of the suggestions!!!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP