Thursday, June 12, 2008

My first blog

Well, I decided this evening that I needed to start a blog of my own. I'm always checking out Shelley's and The Brown's, and sometimes a few others. I hardly ever comment on them since it would show my name! So here I go....

Today was not very interesting until I went to Jordan's ballgame. I enjoyed watching and they did great. They won 7-6 with an awesome play to make that 7th run. I was happy to see that Shelley's dad was able to make it to her game. I know he has been wanting to come watch since she started. I sat with him and her mom and they enjoyed it a lot!!

I'm hoping Shelley will help me with this blog, since I have NO idea what I'm am doing, so bear with me and hopefully I will have it up and going in a few days!

8 comments:

Shelley June 12, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

woooo hooo, blogging is addictive. Welcome to it, haha.

I will link you on mine. The more you comment, the more people will check yours out. So get to lurking......

Anonymous,  June 13, 2008 at 5:18 AM  

welcome jennifer, and congratulations on your degree! and i'm glad you did start blogging because we sure didn't hear it on shelley's blog that her dad got to go to the game!

MInTheGap June 13, 2008 at 5:59 AM  

Welcome to the world of blogging, Jennifer. You'll get it all quick enough!

Blake June 13, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

Yay! We're glad you're here!

Mom of these kids June 13, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Hey Jennifer!

Glad to see you! My blog is set to private, but if you send me an e-mail, I will invite you. info@maurydraper.com I can't wait to start hearing all about your life!

I am so proud of you for getting your degree with 4 kids! Wow, I can't imagine. I think it is great you got yours in Social Work....that is what mine is in too.

Anonymous,  June 13, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

I'm brand new, too, so maybe we'll learn together!

Lou Arnold June 13, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

Congrats on becoming a blogger. I can't wait to hear more from you.

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP