Friday, June 20, 2008

Just today

So, I only have two classes left (Monday and Tuesday) for Summer school and then I will officially be done with school forever (or at least til I decide to get my Masters). I really hate looking for a job and I think I had forgotten just how bad it really is. I cannot get motivated at all. What is wrong with me?? This is what I've been waiting 10 years for and now I don't want to get out there and look! It's crazy I know, but hopefully this will pass or a job will just fall in my lap! (lol..I know it's a long shot, but it sounded good at the time) So back to today!

Tammi(my new friend) and I took Stratton and Huntier to eat at the Huddle House and then off to the park. When we we're pulling up, Shelley called and I said, "hey why don't you come to the park?" So she said "sure I need to eat my chili dog anyway" So she brought her 2 girlies and the kids played and us three chatted. Shelley and I were being advocates for Journey and hopefully Tammi will give it a try. She sounded interested so we'll see!

Then after going to class and getting the kids settled, I took my online test and there is a 2 hour time limit and it takes every bit of that 2 hours and no, i'm not kidding!! My fingers are still cramping!! Well I didn't even get to finish one of my questions because I like to be very thorough with my answers, so I failed to finish the last question. But oh well, life goes on! And that's about it for today! Kennedie's birthday is the 29th of this month, so sometime soon I will be posting a blog about my little princess Kennedie, so keep your eyes peeled!

2 comments:

Michael June 22, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Good luck with the job hunt, not a very strong job market(around here) at the moment.

Good thing is you have a degree in an area where there is need. You have a lot of different directions you can go.

Mandy June 23, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

Congratulations with being done with school! That is a HUGE accomplishment...

I don't know what I'd do if I had to go out and find a job right now.. ugh... good luck on that!! I bet you'll find something. And, I agree, you picked a degree that you are a needed worker! :)

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP