Saturday, June 14, 2008

So today I decided that I would for sure try out Journey tommorow! (Thanks for all the feedback from everyone) I talked to Shelley about it today for a good 30 mins. and I'm really excited. The kids are excited too! I will be sure to tell how it went sometime tommorow.


I didn't do much today, but I did take some pictures for my best friend who is getting married in August. She just wanted something simple and I'm NO professional (like Shelley..lol) but I can do simple! So here is a couple of my favs. Hopefully Shelley will work some of her magic on some of them for me.

































































<

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 15, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

the pictures look good. Can't wait to see you at Journey.

Anonymous,  June 18, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Oh its Michael!So happy for him!!!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP