Thursday, December 11, 2008

Asking for Prayers again!

OK, I know you are all probably tired of me asking for prayers with the job thing, but hopefully soon I will have a job and won't have to ask anymore!

I got a call this morning about one of the million(just 4 actually) jobs I applied for and I have an interview Monday at 1:00! Maybe this time I will get the job, but who knows?!! I believe it will be less pay than I actually want, but we all know how long I've been looking for a job, so I would take it regardless right now! I need to have some experience down for future job opportunities that come my way!

As far as the kids go: Everyone is well, for now, and no more trips to the doctor either! Kadie has a runny nose, but she keeps one of those most of the time, so it's nothing new! Oh yea, and you'll never guess what my 3RD grader got in trouble for in school the other day?!! And guess what? I'm not telling yet! I want to see if anyone can guess! It will be interesting to see what people come up with! Keep in mind, that this is my extremely shy child who only gets in trouble once in a blue moon! With that being said...GUESS AWAY!!

10 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) December 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

So happy for you on the interview, I will be praying for you.

As far as trouble in school, I have no idea....Passing a note????

Jennifer December 11, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Good guess...but nope, that's not it! A hint is it happened outside!

Unknown December 11, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Good for you girl!!!! I just finished my long job hunt as well! Congrats to the both of us! I hope your interview goes well and the job is just what you are looking for!!! :)

He & Me + 3 December 11, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

I have been praying for your job situation, so will keep praying until I hear otherwise.
He got in trouble because he kissed a girl:)

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels December 11, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

Good luck on your interview! We are all praying for you on our end.
Did he get into a fight?
Defending someone maybe?
Kissed a girl? (I got in trouble for that one in 3rd grade {kissing a boy that is}...I was so bad.

As a side to your comment, we are incredibly lucky that our YMCA offers free ballet to members ($50 for non members Yikes!). Otherwise there's no way we could afford ballet for a 3 year old. All they do is run around anyhow...free is just the right price!

Jennifer December 11, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

LOL! Very good guesses, but still haven't heard the right one yet!

Tara Steffen Fotos December 12, 2008 at 6:57 AM  

God is good, thank goodness! He opened up a door for my job at the right time. Amazing!

As far as your third grader...hum...being shy, I would say he got in trouble for talking. ( cuz they always make lairs of us!)

Debbie December 12, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Just remember it's God's perfect timing not ours. He will provide the job He feels best for you. It's hard - the wait will be worth it. Your in my prayers.

dean December 12, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

i'll be praying that you're a perfect fit for the job, and the job is a perfect fit for you!

ummm... firearms violation!

Mc Allen December 13, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

pullleaze let us know as soon as you get the gret news!! ☺ LL

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP