Monday, December 22, 2008

What I've been up to...

Friday, I managed to go to all 4 of the kids Christmas parties!! Trenton's started at 9:30, so I went there first stayed awhile, and then Me and him went to Stratton's party at 10:00. After his party, me and the boys went home for a little while and then we were off to Kennedie's party at 1:00. She got to see Santa Claus and then we were off again to Kadence's party at 1:30! I was wore out after all that and we went home! It was busy, but a lot of fun!

Saturday, My mom and dad took the boys to the state capital to see the lights and they went shopping. They had a lot of fun! Me and the girls stayed at home and relaxed!

Sunday, we went to church and the kids put on a play for Christmas! It was so cute!

And besides that, we haven't done much of anything else, but sit around the house and try to stay warm! It's finally cold here after the 70 degree weather we just had a few days ago! Now it's in the 20's! That's so crazy when the weather flip flops so drastically like that!

The kids are getting more and more anxious about Christmas! A lot of you have asked when I start my new job. Well, I go in on the Jan. 2nd for paperwork and training and then I start on the 5th! I'm so excited!

12 comments:

Kelsey December 23, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

Wow busy mama!
Good luck at your training.

He & Me + 3 December 23, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

Having children will for sure keep you busy. Not a dull moment especially this time of year. So glad that you found that job and will be starting soon. That is awesome!

Alicia W. December 23, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

My goodness! I thought I was busy.. I don't hold a candle to your schedule that's for sure. :o)

Keeper of the Skies Wife December 23, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Busy days like that are so worth it in the end!!

Stay warm it is freezing!!

Aubrey December 23, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

What a busy day! No wonder you stayed home to relax! LOL

I know what you mean about crazy weather. CO will not make up its mind.

Mandy December 23, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Jennifer, congrats on your job!!! I just read that.. I had no idea!! Omgosh.. a huge prayer definitely was answered. Praise God! :)

I thought I was tired after my TWO parties I went to... holy moly! lol

Shauna December 23, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas :) ♥ Hugs!

Mc Allen December 23, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

yay!! aww, I bet that was precious! and seriously, we you able not to open my box yet?? ;) LA

Pam December 24, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Good for you, getting to all the parties! All ours were canceled because of the ice! (kind of dissappointing, but then again, not so much!)

PRAISING GOD with you on the job! I missed that the other day! Sounds like an amazing blessing, that was worth the wait!

Merry Christmas!

Debbie December 24, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Have a very Merry Christmas!

CreativeMish December 25, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Hi from SITS! Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

dean December 25, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

Christmas to you and yours! I'm very happy about your job, and i'll pray that you thrive and prosper in it. i've certainly enjoyed reading you, and having met you in the blogosphere too (although i sort of "knew" you through shelley too!

have a blessed day!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP