Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Right Answer

I had a lot good guesses on what my 3rd grader got in trouble for at school...kissing girls, talking, firearms violation(crazy Dean..lol), fighting...But no one got it right! So, here's what he did...as embarassing as it was to hear..He peed behind a tree on the playground at recess! When I asked him why he did that, he said that he was afraid to ask to go inside because he thought they wouldn't let him! He wouldn't have got caught, but one little boy saw him walk behind the tree and saw what he was doing. He told the teacher, and she even went and checked for a wet spot, because she never thought he would do something like that!!! I tried to explain to him that doing that is NOT appropriate at school! In our own backyard, yea, but NOT at SCHOOL!!! I also told him that I was sure they would let him go inside to use the bathroom if it was an emergency like that, so to please ASK next time!!! I guess it could've always been worse?!!

11 comments:

Debbie December 13, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Oh bless his little heart. I think that was much better than many of the other things he could have done.

Keeper of the Skies Wife December 13, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

Hey when you gotta go you gotta go!!! Boys will be boys!

Too cute!

He & Me + 3 December 13, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Never in a million years would I have guessed that. I was thinking the same thing as keeper of the skies wife.

PHOTOPASSION December 14, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

You have a nice blog, I'd like to exchange links with you.

the address of my blog is:

http://marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/

--Leann-- December 14, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

hoppin on over from SITS.

This is such a funny story! Boys are such silly creatures. ;)

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels December 14, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

I never would have guessed that! Must be a boy thing, I can't imagine my girls trying that one.

kalea_kane December 15, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Oh the poor darlin. Bless his heart. My son has worried about the same thing sometimes. He has managed to hold out until he could get inside, but for Heaven's sake...why do they make these kids so nervous that they are not sure if they can ask to go pee?!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for entering my contest. :)

Kelly

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) December 17, 2008 at 1:17 AM  

Awww, I would have never guessed that. Too sweet.

Aubrey December 17, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Oh noo!
I agree with Debbie. He could have done something MUCH worse. What's a little pee on the playground???

BTW, LOVE your new look!

ChefDruck December 17, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

After going through that whole list of possible things he could have done, I expected the worst and was so relieved that it was something so innocent. Doesn't your heart just brake to think of the indecision he went through before finally whipping it out?

dean December 19, 2008 at 1:19 AM  

i'm phobic about public restrooms anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered if they DID let me inside.

so what kind of trouble does one get into for that anyway? did they send him home, revoke his recess?

guess it IS a good thing he wasn't carrying a firearm!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP