Thursday, December 25, 2008

We're done!!

We went to my mom's house last night to open presents with them. The kids and me got a bunch of goodies! We ate steak and shrimp! Yum!! Today we went back to my mom's for Christmas with my grandparents and my aunts and uncles and cousins on my dad's side of the family! We had a slight hold up, because my mom called me at about 1:00 pm telling me that she was taking my dad to the emergency room because he was in so much pain that he could hardly stand up! I knew it was bad if my dad was willing to go to the ER, because you rarely even know when he's sick, because he fights it and hides it well. My mom had me call the rest of my family to tell them that we may have to delay for awhile. So, I did and then I went to check on my dad. It ended up being a kidney stone! I've never had one, but I've heard they hurt pretty bad. He got some pain medicine and they ran some fluid through an IV and sent him on his way. So, he was a little loopy for the company, but at least he wasn't in pain anymore. Since I don't have a camera that works, I have to wait for my sister, my mom, my aunt, and my grandparents to send me some of the pics they took. But here are a couple that my Aunt did send me tonight! I love Kadie in her little "Santa baby" outfit! Kennedie doesn't feel good and hasn't the last couple of days, so she wasn't her normal cheerful self. But at least she was smiling a little. The girls are both asleep already and me and the boys are about to watch one of their movies they got for Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I know I did! Merry Christmas to everyone!! Love ya'll!!

13 comments:

Debbie December 25, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

What cute little gals! Now that's a gift.

Kelsey December 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

Adorable!
Glad to hear your Christmas went well and that your dad's okay!!
Merry Christmas to you.

He & Me + 3 December 26, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

Wow, not a fun way to spend part of Christmas. Glad he is doing better and could be home for Christmas. Glad that you had a great day too. Cute pics.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels December 26, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Adorable. I can remember my husband's (multiple) kidney stones. They are very painful. I hope your dad is feeling better.

Keeper of the Skies Wife December 26, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Glad your dad is doing well!

The girls are precious!!!

Tara Steffen Fotos December 27, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

It's good to have family close and healthy! I love the santa pics! So cute!

Us December 27, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

So glad that your dad's ok! And I'm glad you had a very Merry Christmas!! xo Keli

Aubrey December 29, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Cute!
I hope you dad is feeling better!

Momnerd December 29, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

You kids are so stinkin cute!! I love that little santa dress. I'm glad you had a good Christmas! So what's this about not having a camera?? You didn't get a new one for Christmas? hmm....maybe I'll need to have a giveaway for you. ;)

Grand Pooba December 29, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

That is the cutest christmas dress ever! Glad you had a good Christmas!

Amie December 30, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Hope your dad is feeling better. ouch!

What sweet pics!!

Happy Holidays!

Blessings!
:)
Amie

Mc Allen January 2, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

aww, well happynew years gurl, I'm so thankful thats why we arnt to look o the left or the right,, JUST KEEP OUR EYESON HIM!! hugs,LA

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP